Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Oh yeah, there is still the word STUDENT in Student Teacher...

Hello World!

Okay so I wanted to let you know I have not forgotten about you!  I have been very busy with the end of the semester craziness, leaving me with no time to update ya'll about my little kiddos!  Do not fear though! I have been keeping track of things I want to tell you wonderful people.  Once this student part of my student teaching calms down I will be updating you on the goings on of my crazy classroom!  

For now I will leave you with this scene.  All 28 of my students are lined up in the hallway waiting to head back into the classroom after our bathroom break.  We are still waiting on a few more students when we all hear... "I believe I can fly... I believe I can touch the sky..."  One of the boys was singing to himself as he was washing his hands.  Just preforming for himself I guess, or maybe it was a kind of pep talk.  Who knows!  

"Hey, cause I believe in me, oh
If I can see it, then I can be it
If I just believe it, there's nothing to it
Hey, if I just spread my wings
I can fly"

In the words of Walt Disney, "If you can dream it, you can do it!"

Dream on dreamers!

Be the Change!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment