Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Third graders on making decisions

I asked the students at the end of my lesson to write what they learned about making decisions, here is what a few of my wise students had to offer...

"The thing I leaned about decisions is it is sometimes hard to make.  I learned that decisions are opinioins.  I learned sometimes you have to fight to make a decision.  I learned it can be hard, fusstrating and furios.  I learned you cant get what you want."

"When somewon agrees with something but you don't so you go with the other one."

"You can make a decision by using your brain."

"Some people might have different opinons and uich ever one you think is the best you chose."

"That you can be fair and do rock paper siscter shoot."

"I know that making decisions is a hard thing to do because like this you want to give a toy to your brother but you really want it."

"Pick the better thing or better choice that you want."

Ahh the wise words of an 8 year-old!

Be the Change!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment